So we decided to do something a little special today and present you with ten inspirational Happy Mothers Day quotes. Mothers Day is a special time for us at ThinDish. It’s a time for us to reflect and remember all the great things we’ve learned from our Mothers. Our inspiration, our passion, and our creativity have all been carefully molded by our outstanding Moms.
Mothers Day currently is being celebrated with a multitude of passion in over 46 countries across the world. Even though Mothers Day participations may vary in all the different regions the remarkable fact that remains is the same feelings with which everyone embraces Mothers Day. No matter the location or the faith, mothers are and will always be as caring in other parts of the world as they are in our own homes. This pure and wholesome love that mothers have bestowed on us should always be cherished.
So without further ado, here’s a toast to all the Moms out there. May your day be filled with joy and hopefully… try and take the day off (We know it may be hard)!
1. ”Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.” -Mildred B. Vermont
2. ”The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” -Rajneesh
3. ”When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” -Sophia Loren
4. ”There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.” -Chinese Proverb
5. ”I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” -Abraham Lincoln
6. ”It kills you to see them grow up. But I guess it would kill you quicker if they didn’t.” -Barbara Kingsolver
7. ”All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” -Oscar Wilde
8. ”Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers, and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother in the whole world.” -Kate Douglas Wiggin
9. ”Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not.” -James Joyce
10. ”Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers. They do not have to sacrifice motherhood in order to be persons. Liberation was meant to expand women’s opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering.” -Elaine Heffner
Happy Mothers day! Also remember to eat your vegetables! We’re sure that all Moms across the world would agree with that!
————Feel free to tell us what you think or add any additional quotes below!